Monday, October 19, 2009

A quick humorous thought - Flumo Wrestling.

I think it was on this past Saturday, while 'net surfin' I made a comment on a blog I was reading. The Google verification service that you have to log-into to post a comment usually gives some random letters that don't make up any real word. This time was not really different but what it did give was at least to me pretty funny.

It gave me: "Flumo" my first thought was what what a cool new Sport Flumo Wrestling. What exactly that is I don't know. The second meaning could simply be when the Muppet Elmo gets the flu. I hope it isn't anything nasty that would offend anybody in a different language, if so then my deepest sincerest apologies.

Finally while trying to find an appropriate picture of Elmo, I couldn't find what I was looking for but saw this:

Elmo in Lego

AH That might be it.

No comments: