Monday, May 06, 2024

NOT Connected



I have recently been offline from the internet for a few days. Plus my cellphone seems to have died. So I can't text people about the outage. I managed to get internet access, but anything with my cellphone is not accessible. I have said many times in many places to many people that modern Technology is GREAT when it is working properly, but when you lose access to all of your devices that either link to the internet or has a texting network it SUCKS big time.

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Hope all of your internet and cell phone issues have been solved. Two weeks ago, my home internet was down... and I had to use my cell phone as a hot spot. It was a pain in the butt, because I couldn't stream any shows without using all of my data.

CaptKirk42 said...

Yes the problems are now fixed for the most part. I still have issues with accessing my work network remotely but that is not a big priority at this time.