Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dancing With The Candidates?

Take this lovely Dancing With The Stars photo of Pop-Singer Mario (Who? What is his full name? Is that it?) and Karina Smirnoff. Again Who?

I don't watch the show so I didn't see any of their moves on the dance floor/ stage/ TV studio. I first saw a parody of this photo Monday Night on a blog or a chat board, and I of course got some emails that had it as an attachment. It is a nice photoshop parody and here it is.


Wow uncanny, so why is Barack Obama dancing with Tina Fey? OK I know it's Sarah Palin. At any rate it is a very good photoshop job. Congrats to whoever did it. By the way I had a Dickens of a time trying to Google the parody. Maybe I was checking with the wrong words or maybe it has been deleted from some places. I don't know, but I ended up using a copy from an email attachment. Speaking of Dancing with the Stars, I still don't watch it. Even when they had:


Marie Osmond
, or Lisa Rinna, I was tempted to watch it then. I was also tempted to watch it some other time but I forget who the stars were that I wanted to see .

Personally I'd rather dance with Lisa if I could dance (I'd have to get by Harry Hamlin on that score, the lucky dog) than Karina even though she has slightly nicer looking legs. Yeah I know, Paula Abdul says she can teach anybody how to dance. Hey maybe I should take her up on that. Teach me to dance Paula!

No comments: