Sunday, January 22, 2012

DVD Update (November and December 2011)

UPDATES for NOVEMBER and DECEMBER 2011

Wow! I noticed I had forgotten to mention my November DVDs when getting ready for this update that was supposed to be just for December UGH. I probably won't do much more than mention the titles since there are quite a few for November, not so many for December. Sorry due to the volume of November discs I will not add the covers, maybe I'll get back to doing that for my January list.

NOVEMBER 2011 Discs

Doctor Who: The Five Doctors 25th Anniversary Edition (Another double dip I have the regular old release with just the DVD update version, this has the original broadcast version and the DVD update version)

DECEMBER 2011 Discs

The Smurfs (2011)
The Incredible Hulk (3 Disc Special Edition)
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
V: The Complete Second Season - This is the 2009 reboot series. Unfortunately the 2nd season was the final season for it and I hear the ending was left hanging. Dag nabit.

No comments: