Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Taking Much longer than I thought

OK so I wasn't expecting it to happen overnight, but then again I didn't think I would stumble at it either. What am I talking about? Well a little while back, about a week or so ago, I started logging in my book collection onto a database site called bibliophil.org, so far I've entered in most of my sci-fi books (except for the Star Trek ones which are in a different book case) and a ton of my paperback books. I've logged in about 450 books and that is only about 1/4 to 1/3 of what I have (basically one 6ft tall bookshelf unit out of 4, well 3 really the 4th is actually a 4ft one plus a 2ft one with a couple of the shelves double rowed.) It is similar to another site I use quite often for my DVD collection dvdspot.com. Ah the life of a collector.

No comments: