Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Ebay Reselling Update: April 2021

EBAY Reselling Update:
April 2021 Sales

My last Sales update Feb 2021 I had 2 sales and 41 listings in the store. I had no sales in March.

So What Sold in Apr 2021?
  1. Number 10 Envelopes Red 25 count pack $4.99 Free Shipping
Total: $4.99

Item number 1 was the last package of colored envelopes.

In March I took down a listing for some basketball cards to make a trade I did over at the trading card data base (tcdb.com). The cards not in the trade I will need to relist sometime. For me unfortunately it looks like the 5 cards I was supposed to receive were either lost in the mail (if sent) or were stolen by porch pirates if it was a large package left at my door.

I now have 39 store listings at a count of 49 units.

Some related links:
My Ebay Store: CaptKirk42s Federation Trading Post
My YouTube channel: klandersen42
Up On Ebay Videos: Episode 01 | Episode 02
Ecrater Store: CaptKirk42 (AKA: Kirk's Knook)

2 comments:

Fuji said...

I currently have 24 active items... which I'm pretty sure is the most items I've ever listed EVER. Best of luck with your sales.

CaptKirk42 said...

And to you.