Saturday, May 02, 2020

Ebay Reselling Update: April 2020 Sales

EBAY Reselling Update:
April 2020 Sales

Well the world maybe in a strange state but Ebay is still functioning. So long as the USPS and other shipping services are deemed essential, sellers will still be able to ship stuff out to buyers. I really really need to do more listing. Even though I didn't make any new listings I did have a few sales near the beginning of April. It has slowed down because I haven't been listing new stuff. I have done a little updating current listings making some adjustments. For all my books listed I now have a scan photo of the book's spine and a scan of the copyright page to indicate which edition it is. So each of my book listings have pics of both front and back covers, the spine, and the inside copyright page. If there are any markings inside I'll post those as well.

I am now down to 21 items in my Ebay store. I wanted to get those extra book spine pics up before adding new listings because some of the stuff I'm planning on listing are more books. For some reason I kept procrastinating on doing that scanning. I do too much scan procrastinating. I think part of it is the process is tedious.

So What Sold in April 2020?
  1. Unopened 1990 Univ of Notre Dame Football Trading cards 8 card pack: $1.50 Free Shipping
  2. Unopened 2016 Leaf Babe Ruth Collection 5 pack Baseball trading cards $1.50 Free Shipping
  3. Unopened 2016 Leaf Babe Ruth Collection 5 pack Baseball trading cards $1.50 (x2) Free Shipping
  4. Unopened 1990 Univ of Notre Dame Football Trading cards 8 card pack: $1.50 Free Shipping
I have 4 packs of the Babe Ruth Collection cards left in my store. I started with 9 packs of that.

Hopefully buy the time this post is published I will have more than just 21 items listed in my store.


Some related links:
My Ebay Store: CaptKirk42s Federation Trading Post
My YouTube channel: klandersen42
Up On Ebay Videos: Episode 01 | Episode 02

1 comment:

Fuji said...

I really should start listing some stuff on eBay... especially right now with MJ base cards selling for over a buck each.