Tuesday, February 28, 2023

An Update? Name Game and Nantucket Nectars

 I guess this will be an update post.

So in the "Name Game" area nothing really new but maybe a parallel variant? At Chick-Fil-A where they use your name for the order ID, and the source for many of my misspellings. I got a "Kurrk" with TWO "R"s. Usually I just get it with one "R". Good thing it wasn't "Talk Like A Pirate Day" or it would have been at least 4 "R"s.

In the ever popular "Who Really Cares?" category the latest plastic bottle top from a "Nantucket Nectars" Island Orange juice the underside of the cap was "When looking for a place to live, or anything else on Nantucket, the bulletin board at the Hub might be your best bet." Oh the previous cap I had gotten (I think from a Peach Orange bottle) was "The winning pumpkin at Nantucket 2002 Island Fair pumpkin contest was approximately 660 lbs."


No comments: