Monday, April 16, 2007

Weird Huh?

Huh?
Now it seems I can access cdcomplete.com at work, and can view the individual titles again. Weird. I wonder how long that will last. I still think the format of the site needs some work. Plus I wonder why they don't have some of the cover images, when they have all the track information. I guess some of those million selling records only have a handfull of cdcomplete members who have purchased them. That and I guess most of those members don't phyically own the albums in their collections but rather the mp3s, and the downloaded files of the songs. I suppose that is one of the things that even if I do breakdown and get an ipod, I won't do much downloading of songs, I'll just rip (is that the right word?) from the physical CD and copy it to the ipod.

No comments: