Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Words of 2008!

OK so here we are at the very tail end of the year 2008. Two-Thousand and Eight Years since the last transition of how man keeps track of his own made concept Time. Well really something like 2053 years the calendar has been used (See Julian lendar). If your Jewish it's still 5769 So Party On! You've got plenty of the year left! This past year has been pretty good to me for the most part. I'll have some of the boring details on my website Nesredna's Knook on my Year In Review page(s) there. I should have it updated in a few days or so.

RANDOM PICTURE:

So Happy New Year all 4 or 5 (if that many) of you who read this silly Blog. I've been in shows with some of you, I've laughed with some of you, I may have cried with one or two of you, and one of you I might have... well never mind that I'll just edit this bit later. LOL!

No comments: