Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year: Good Bye 2013 Hello 2014


Yeah, yeah, yeah I've been using this same old picture every new years for the last hundred years even though technically it isn't from a New Years Party. It was a costume party I think during springtime circa 1995 or '96.

I am also posting this entry early evening on the thirty-first of December twenty-thirteen. I am doing it so some people will at least see it before the New Year begins. My first post of 2014 will be later on the First of January. It will be my annual "State O' The Blog" type post. I was going to post that one exactly at midnight, but I realized I hadn't attached my unofficial-official "Party" Pic (The Klingon thing up top)

This post is a sneaky way to up my December posting by one post, and really mess up my total for the year. Got to edit my "SOTB" post and the posting numbers.

Anyway Happy New Year Folks.

No comments: