Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blogging Moods and Posting Frequency


I am sure that other bloggers have gone through this from time to time. Lately I have had some emotional high days where I am in a super mood to do some blogging. Usually I manage to make a post but sometimes I still draw a blank. Then there are times when I am still in that super mood but get sidetracked or I am physically and mentally too tired for posting. There are a few times when I still try to hash it out and go once more into the breach. Other times I halt dead in my tracks and abandon the post, maybe even go so far as to delete what I had.

The other option is to save the partial post for publishing later. Sometimes that is a bad idea, because I will sometimes forget to do a final edit of the merged post and then have to make edits post publishing.

Right now I have a ton of stuff I want to blog about sometime, but most of it is still in the fuzzy stages of just having the main subject idea and not any meat on the bones of the body.

On another note I am not sure if I will make my self appointed yearly post quota. I only have 8 posts in 5 months. This will be post number 9, number nine, number Nine, Number nine...

2 comments:

Dawgbones said...

9 is a good number for Revolutions as well, though now I'm showing my age a bit!

CaptKirk42 said...

I see you got the reference.