Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year: 2018 to 2019

GOODBYE 2018 HELLO 2019

Yes it is the very end of the year post. If this post looks familiar it is because for the last several years I have tried to crank out an End of the Year New Years Eve post. The more recent ones I have cut and pasted the previous year's end of the year post, edited it for change of year, deleted a few things, added a few others and BAM you have the end of the year post. Just check out the last post of December or the first post of January for each year in the blog's archives to see how consistent I have or haven't been. These are not quite the same thing as my "year in review" posts. Those are more like the chintzy letters you get from estranged acquaintances and extended family each year. I haven't done one of those for ages.

In a few days in Jan 2019 I will make my annual "State of the Blog" post. 2018 is again one of those bare minimum one post maybe two per month. I have been nothing but consistent with this these last few years.



No comments: