Saturday, January 04, 2014

A Beastly Meal

I few months back, wow longer ago than I thought, I got some dinner at Panera Bread one of my fave places to go. I got one of my usual sandwiches The Chipotle chicken panini it packs a little bit of a punch. That is not what I wanted to post about it was good as usual. The unusual thing I wanted to blog about was something to be found on my receipt...
Yep look at that Order Number:
URMAGERD Could it be.. OH I don't Know....
It's just a number 666.

As I said nothing unusual and no problems with the order. The next time I visited Panera about 4 days later as I was finishing my order I thought I saw someone I used to know. It was from the back at first (the hair style wasn't quite right and a bit longer than she usually had and with a braid which I don't think she ever had) and then she turned to one of the counter people to ask a question. I'm not 100% sure if it was who I thought, but it could be. I passed by behind her as she was at the counter, then I lost track of where she went and I didn't really care. I forget what I got that time, and the person didn't acknowledge me if she noticed me. I don't think she did. Typical.

Just an adventure or two in dining out.

No comments: