Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cool Chinese Take Out Order Receipt

One of my recent Chinese Take Out Delivery orders came from a place I hadn't tried before. They have left their Carry-Out menus on my door on several occasions. So I figured what the heck I'll try them. They have an interesting technique of stapling a rubber band to the top of the menu and hanging the menu on the door knob like a hotel "Do Not Disturb" hanging tag. This post is not to review the food or the service from The Wing Wah Restaurant, this post is to note a pretty cool part of the delivery receipt.

Check it out:
Yep look at that Chinese writing on it. The dish names and what I assume is the Restaurant name and not the word delivery in Chinese lettering. Oh I did have to block out my phone number and address. You gotta be careful with things on the internet.

No comments: