Monday, February 17, 2014

Myka Monday: Myka Monday Returns? Detials Sketchy

Myka Monday: A Fetching Sketching
Yes it has been a very long time since I've done one of these or even a review of an episode of Warehouse 13. The reviewing takes a lot of time that I have been too lazy to take, and this I just haven't been motivated to doing it on a regular basis.

For this Myka Monday edition I won't give all the details of the image here, that will be for sometime on my trading card blog. You see back in November of last year I got a sketch card from Ebay. The artist is Javier Gonzalez an ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) artist. The sketch is of Joanne Kelly as Myka Bering done sometime in 2013. It is on the standard 2.5" x 3.5" trading card size card stock. The back is plain with the artist's signature and 2013 (which almost looks like a last name).

Oh Season 5 of Warehouse 13 is scheduled to return for it's short six episodes starting in late April.

No comments: