Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Ebay Reselling Update: June 2020 Sales

EBAY Reselling Update:
June 2020 Sales

Not much to report I continue to procrastinate in regard to adding new listings. I only sold 1 item in June and my Ebay store only has 19 items still. The item that sold was a pretty nice price. It was a book that I had gotten with a bunch of other books years ago. I forget when it was or how much the lot was or the exact total number of books. It was 20-30 science fiction books in the lot and I probably spent $1 - $2 per book. It wouldn't have been much more than that because that would mean spending over $40 for the lot and I would have been crazy to spend that much on the lot. Anyway when researching this book it surprised me when I saw that was apparently slightly rare. There were very few if any copies that had recently sold and they were either another copy or a copy with another book. I think there were only one or two copies that were even still listed. It seemed to comp for $20 - $30 maybe a little more if pristine condition. My copy sold for $25. Just when I was thinking of dropping the price down some to maybe $20 or a little less to try to force a sale, BAM it sold.

So What Sold in June 2020?
  1. A Planet in Arms by Donald Barr (1981 Paperback) $25 plus shipping.

Some related links:
My Ebay Store: CaptKirk42s Federation Trading Post
My YouTube channel: klandersen42
Up On Ebay Videos: Episode 01 | Episode 02
Ecrater Store: CaptKirk42 (AKA: Kirk's Knook)

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Nice flip. Congratulations on making most of your money back on one sale.