Sunday, June 05, 2011

DVDs From May


OK so I only got a couple (literally) DVDs in the merry merry month of May.

The Green Hornet

 I got The Green Hornet from Columbia House it was the "Director's Choice" for May I think (or was it for April)?

Bitch Slap (Unrated)

This second DVD (Bitch Slap) I got for some of the actors that are in this. Most of the main cast  members from the Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess - Kevin Sorbo, Lucy Lawless, Michael Hurst, Renee O' Connor and Ted Raimi have supporting roles in this film. I think most of them are small cameos or supporting roles that many movie watchers consider "small roles" or "unimportant" roles. 

I just got some Doctor Who DVDs but those I'll mention for my June DVDs Update. Technically I ordered and paid for them in May (Monday 30 May) from Who North America. The post office attempted delivery on Thursday 02 June. Today (Saturday 04 June) I picked up the order. I also ordered some stuff from Columbia House again. A couple of those were pre-orders that are being released at the end of this month so those two might have to wait til my July Update.

No comments: