Monday, June 06, 2011

Upgrade to website


After what seems like ages tweaking and trying to figure out new ways of doing things I finally got some of my upgraded pages on to my website klandersen.com.The upgrades/changes are not anywhere near complete but I at least have a majority of the main pages updated to my new CSS style look.

One of the biggest problems I've had recently is trying to remember where some of my images are tucked away if I don't have them on my website or on my thumb drive that I use to keep my current working files for my site. I also noticed that many of my links to anything I used the old Geocities technique of just needing the file or page name, without the rest of the website URL so there are many places where I wanted an image that I don't have one right now. For some reason some of these the latest version of Firefox (4.0) ignores images it can't find so the page doesn't show a space for it. ACK!


No comments: