Sunday, February 17, 2013

Anniversary Time: Fryday Fourtoon

 Fryday Fourtoon Furst Annieversary

In celebration of the First Anniversary of my First Fryday Fourtoon post I am reposting that first fortune, but with the lottery numbers added from a more recent repeat of this very same fortune. I didn't think to post the lottery numbers that first time because I was just thinking about posting the spelling error I had found in a fortune cookie fortune. Well recently I got the misprint again. Even more recently (about a week ago) I got a fortune cookie with NO fortune and also I have gotten broken cookies before. If the cookie with no fortune had been broken I would have been a little upset. :(

"You will be showered with good luch."

Daily Numbers 4 7 9
Lotto Six #'s 14 25 45 46 24 49

(Numbers on original fortune when I noticed the spelling error were: Daily Numbers 5 3 8 Lotto Six #'s 18 16 39 2 62 10)

*Fortunes and Lottery Numbers just posted for entertainment purposes only.

No comments: