Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Update: Added To Ebay


 On the weekend of 06 Aug I did some listing for my Ebay. I added some comic book super heroes trading cards at fixed prices, and a bunch of Magic: The Gathering cards auctions, singles and 2 card lots (plus one 4 card lot) with 99¢ opening bids. My number of items before my listing spree were at 36 I added 13 over the weekend bringing my total listed items to 49. Then I scheduled auctions (which adds a 10¢ fee) 5 per day to start at Midnight Monday morning until Midnight Friday morning. My item total is now 75. The auctions I have recycled for a second run and then I will change them to fixed price listings at slightly higher prices. I don't have any exceptionally rare ones so my prices will be higher than what they are actually worth. Heck the 99¢ opening bids are more than what most of them are worth. Definitely long term suckers.

The number of items listed doesn't really matter but the ore that is listed the better your chances of actually selling something. Thinking about it doesn't move things.

I don't know if I've said it here or not, but at times I think listing stuff at Ebay is fun. What isn't fun is when you have to make some sort of complicated correction or addition that Ebay requires that doesn't even relate to what is being sold or is some unneeded minute detail.

I did do a new "Up On Ebay" video for my YouTube, but haven't uploaded it yet.I don't have many followers there because I rarely do videos so it won't get much traffic. UPDATE: I uploaded Episode 3 of Up On Ebay! after I had already scheduled this update post to be published. So I did a little editing on this post.

WoooWhooo! I sold one of the auctions on the second round. A1997 Topps Basketball Kevin Garnett Graded RC card #148 graded by FGS Gem Mint 10 at the opening 99¢ bid plus $5.00 shipping and some sales tax. My store now has 74 items.

I also sold a book Roger Zelazny "Trumps of Doom" for $8.99 plus $5.00 shipping actual shipping was $5.50 total income to bank account after Ebay fees and tax was $10 and some change. Now have 73 items in store.

No comments: