Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Money Whaaaooohs #1?

Money, money, money, money makes the world go round. At least that is what is sung in the movie of and the revival of the musical Cabaret Is it really true? MMMMMM could be. I certainly know that I've got more than my share of problems with it. Long story short I have signed up with a debt relief program to condense all my bills (well most of them at least the major PITA Credit Card ones) into one "easy-to-pay" monthly installment. We shall see how that goes. Anyway while I'm doing that I will not be able to use credit cards, so I wonder what sort of luxuries I now enjoy will dissappear because of any automatic credit card payments. I think I got rid of all those when one of my cards went BOOM! and my Netflix account screamed and died in a bloody mess. OK Whatever. NEXT!

No comments: